When world-class accountants need an expert firm to perform a cost segregation study for one of their clients they turn to
We know how important your clients are to you. We take the same care with them that you would by providing the experience you can trust and the excellent customer service they expect.
As a CPA, you can trust Cost Recovery Solutions to provide an expert cost segregation study for you and your client on time and on budget. So you know the tax savings ahead of time, we will provide a free, no-obligation proposal that you and your clients can both understand, outlining the benefits of a cost segregation study.
A cost segregation study from CRS will:
- Increase your client’s cash flow and profitability with minimal investment of your/their time.
- Create an environment that benefits all parties involved.
- Strengthen your practice by providing additional value-added services.
- Establish you as the depreciation expert for your client.
When you choose CRS you get:
- A detailed cost segregation study following IRS guidelines .
- A company that truly understands the mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and other building components of your property and which ones qualify for accelerated depreciation.
- Engineers that are accessible and easy to work with.
- We walk you through the cost segregation process and will supply any support that you need.
Don’t think you have any clients who would benefit from a cost segregation study? Think again. Sometimes you might have a client who is a doctor or a dentist or a small businessperson who has either just constructed a new building or purchased a real estate asset for their business or as an investment. And CRS can help you proactively identify hidden opportunities that exist in your client base. We can sit down with you and review depreciation schedules and show you which clients would benefit from a cost segregation study. We will then provide you with a model of benefits that you can discuss with your client.
The CRS team’s unique blend of knowledge maximizes the tax benefits of our studies, while conforming to IRS regulations and appraisal guidelines of The Appraisal Foundation (USPAP) and by the American Society of Appraisers (ASA).
Let’s work together to demonstrate to your clients how we can make a considerable improvement to their bottom-line. Why should your client pay any more in Federal and State taxes than they absolutely have to? Contact us today.