We are hiring! Cost Segregation Engineer
Cost Segregation Engineer
Cost Recovery Solutions, LLC is seeking a cost segregation engineer for our Tinton Falls, New Jersey office.
The success of any professional services organization directly relies on the quality of its people. We are looking for a dynamic individual that desires the opportunity to make a direct impact on the daily success of their company. This individual will work closely with and learn directly from firm management that has many years of cost segregation, tax, and management experience.
Cost Recovery Solutions, LLC (CRS) is a specialized engineering/tax consulting firm that provides cost segregation studies to real estate owners and accounting firms throughout the country. Our strong client service focus and commitment to quality have distinguished us as an industry leader.
Candidate should have:
- bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction
- experience with autocad or other computer aided drafting software
- experience reading blueprints, cost estimating and appraisal techniques
- thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- professional demeanor and strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- strong desire to continue learning and advancing their career
- ability to travel as required (up to 20% of time)
Cost segregation is an engineering based cash flow improvement strategy that accelerates depreciation deductions to help commercial property owners reduce income taxes.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to take ownership of multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline focused environment and be responsible for all aspects of the projects including:
- client interaction to gather information and conduct site inspections
- data analysis using our proprietary modeling software
- cost estimating utilizing blueprints and costing manuals
- researching and determining the appropriate tax life for building components
- preparing reports and schedules that support findings from analysis
- support business development activities
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining your qualifications to email@example.com.
CRS is an equal opportunity employer.